Thursday, March 31, 2011

Decorah Eagles Webcam Screen Shots











This screen captures above were of the female on March 31, 2011


This screen capture was taken April 1, 2011. I believe it to be the female also.



I believe this one is the male.


This one is the male. I seen pips in all three eggs. Was only able to capture one egg.


Something caught his eye.


This one just exchanged nest with the one above. This was at 7:24 pm CT. 
I believe this one is the female.


The female.  Just changed the nest with the male. (I could be wrong).

9 comments:

  1. Excellent captures, Leona! She's a real beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pics, Leona She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a lurker at WOW and at Sheperdstown blog :-)

    These screen shots are breathtaking, as is the live cam - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just amazed at their camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very very nice! Thanks, Leona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great captures, Leona, love the head on ones. Was this the female?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leona your shots are great. I was watching at that time when they moved the camera all over her. Showed just how beautiful these eagles are. You having the pictures here to show everyone that did not see it is wonderful ( :

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula I thought it was the female, but I am not sure which on is which. I know if you look at the captures you can tell the different. I just don't know which one is which.

    ReplyDelete